Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. 11 lbs came to mind, naturally! 11 lbs means I can trek up mountains much easier.
2. Distractions-I don't need distractions. I'm sure I could eliminate a few of the computer-generated quite easily. But, on the other hand, some of the distractions-like FB and twitter-has found me new friends, and updates on friends.
3. Guilt-well I can't eliminate guilt, but I can work on it. Guilt, when I spend the weekend away from the husband. Guilt, when I bag the workout.
4. HFCS-I still say it's evil.
5. Self doubt. I'm getting better. I do believe. And the believing is becoming more easy. But I don't want to teeter over into complacency or feeling superior. Sigh. See #6.
6. My perfectionist attitude-I am my own worst critic. I am very hard on myself. I need to dump this, for sure.
7. Negative energy sucking vampires-I did a great service to myself when I switched jobs, about 1.5 years ago. My old career was literally sucking my will to live.
I don't like to be around negative people. I prefer to hang with the "glass half full" crowd.
Well, I got seven. And I think this was a cool prompt, because it made me THINK! Which is the whole point.