1. If you are reading this on Friday, I am somewhere on The Wild Oak Trail in Virginia, running. I am planning on running 4 loops here. 100 miles.
2. From the ultra list: Fewer than 11,000 people have *ever* finished a 100 miler in North America. So, for you 100 mile finishers, feel special. You are.
3. I seem to have to re-recreate my VHTRC password every time I log in. Sigh. I even wrote down my last password, and it does not seem to work. Epic fail on my part.
4. Shit Ultra runners Say. I know I'm a month late to this party, I just viewed this in the past week.
It's pretty good. I think I would add:
"What's your next race?" and
" You don't know who David Goggins is?"
5. And maybe, most importantly, run for Sherry Arnold Saturday. I've printed out the bib and tucked it into my loop 3 bag. This will give me a good reminder of things that matter.