1. Clean Eating begins today. Went grocery shopping yesterday and scored some nice fruits and vegetables. It's back to eating quality not quantity!
2. MMT is in 2 months! I dragged out my manila folder yesterday, and reviewed the aid station and distances between, along with the course description. I made a few notes since the course is still fresh in my head.
3. Weight-still up about 6 pounds, but not concerned. I did have fries with that bacon cheeseburger yesterday, and then a citrus soy sauce (Ponzu) on my salmon last night. The Clean Eating will help with this.
4. Recovery-is going well. Legs feel great! I'm not all that tired at the end of the day. But I am being patient. I think I will walk a few miles on the treadmill after work today. I work all weekend, so that is almost a built in workout limiter. I had the sniffles and sore throat for a few days, but it hasn't turned into a full blown cold, so I am grateful.
5. Attitude-I have my positive attitude back. Most important! I struggled after The Wild Oak Trail. Now I feel like myself again, I will train to the best of my ability, and have at it.