1. Seed Starting-I've go the Cayenne and the Thai Hot Peppers started. I'm sure I need to get a few others started, need to consult my list. I want to grow mainly heirloom plants this year, so I can save my seeds to start next year
2. DC Rainmaker on IM Talk! One of my favorite bloggers on one of my favorite podcasts!
3. Training Weekend- this is a 5k/50K weekend. The husband is away, so I'm kind of free to do what I want. My plans are to run the 5K in the AM, then head over to the park to run at least 14 more, with the provision to jump onto trails also.
Then a Fat Ass 50K "up north" on Sunday. I'm hoping to get some nice miles in on Saturday, and the 50K Sunday. The weather looks awesome.
4. Daffodils-this early spring warm temperatures really has the little blooms popping up all over. I have a new patch spotted in the park, so will take my camera (and maybe shovel) in case it looks like a new variety to my eyes.
5. Happy St Patrick's Day! I don't know what makes all of us non-Irish want to be Green for the day, nor why there are so many "Shamrock Shuffles" organized for this day, but