1. Take a picture each month and store them somewhere I can find them!-I am doing so much better at this. I have new folders, labelled Jan2014, Feb2014, March14. If these are random photos that don't belong anywhere else, they go into the month folder.
2. Finish TWOT-well I did it. The 17th finish of TWOT. Hardest task I have ever accomplished. Still muling over things learned during.
3. Write a letter to the future me-haven't done it yet. Need to, the future me will be here before long!
4. Get to my goal weight-still working on it. Two pounds down, four pounds up, I just keep working!
5. Get into a routine with yoga-haven't even started.
6, Finish Reverse Ring-with events beyond my control, I was a DNS-did not start. I was two hours from leaving home, and events popped up that I needed to stay home to attend to.
7. Finish Zion 100-three days to go!
8. Have a day at the spa for myself-yes, I still need to do this!
9. Go on a solo adventure-would Angels Landing at Zion National Park count?
10. Run a sub 26 minute 5K-summer goal
11. Paint the hallway and hang my running T-shirt quilt on the wall-this actually changed since we are very slooowly getting our house rewired. I now have overhead lights in the downstair room where the treadmill is. This means I can remove the ugly wall sconces and hang my quilt on this wall. I still need to apply one more coat of paint to the outside wall.
12. Organize my photos-whoops, this probably could be lumped under #1
13. Expand and promote my blog-well, maybe by today my blog may have a Facebook page. I have always felt a little "weird" about that, but it appears most bloggers have a FB page. I have also been trying to interact more on Twitter with Fitbloggin participants.
14. Declutter my house, room by room, area by area-yes, slowly and sure, we are getting rid of stuff!